I’d say onion frittata the recipe is simple but the ones I find online make it complicated. If you like the idea I can send my recipe to you.
sure, send me the recipe and i’ll add it to my list 8) thank you!
It’s really easy:
- Cut onions into slices, as big as you prefer (just consider that they are going in the frittata so having them as big as the whole onion might not be a great idea)
- Put oil in a pan, toss the onions into it when it gets hot
- While the onions are cooking take 1 or 2 eggs, put them in a bowl, add a pinch of salt, pepper if you like and just whisk them until they are blended (you can add milk if you want less eggs and a more fluffy frittata)
- When the onions are done, put them in the bowl with the eggs, mix them together then put everything in the pan again. You usually don’t need to readd oil because there is already the one you cooked the onion’s in
- You’ll see when it’s done. You will need to turn the frittata around in the middle, which is sort of the hardest part. I bet there are tutorials online but the way i do it is a take that kind of long, flat thing you use to take stuff off the pan when you are cooking (I don’t even know the italian name smh) put it under it and try to flip it in a single motion. You might fail, but you’ll get better. Another thing I do is i just cut it into quarters halfway through it being cooked then flip the quarters, which is much easier. Anyway even if it breaks it’s still good. I eat broken frittata all the time!
Hope this helps! In this way you can actually do frittata with whatever you like having in it. I usually choose onions because I love onions.